ZPartner is a software development and design firm that specializes in ZOHO technologies and offers clients software design and development services. Our company is headquartered in Marki/ Warsaw, Poland and you can get in touch with us by writing to email@example.com.
Period of data processing is dependent on the type of provided services and the purpose of the processing. We store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected, while also considering our need to answer your queries or resolve possible problems. This helps us to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws, to attend to any legal claims/complaints, and for safeguarding purposes.
This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us. When the data that we have collected is no longer required, it will be stored for the time required by law, then we will delete it securely. In a case of granting the consent of processing data, it will be stored until withdraw its acceptance.
Access to your data is will be granted only to authorized staff, entities cooperating with ZPartner Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. or entities authorised to do so under the law.
You have the following rights concerning your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your data that ZPartner holds about you.
- The right to correct your data if they are inaccurate or out of date.
- The right to request that your data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for ZPartner to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw any consent to data processing at any time.
- The right to request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute about the accuracy or processing of your data.