Zoho CRM audit:
an instrument for enhancing work efficiency and driving sales growth.
Answer these simple questions about your current state of ZOHO CRM:
- Does it enhance workflows for your team?
- Does it improve the quality of service your company provides?
- Does it generate more profits?
- Do you feel like adopting CRM was a bad move and a waste of money? money to go for CRM?
The audit identifies errors in CRM usage, as well as issues with the quality of captured data. Most importantly, it uncovers potential compliance issues with defined processes.
Our Audit team is equipped to rectify these errors and ensure smooth functioning.
Technical review of the CRM application
During this process we will:
- Verify security settings (roles, profiles, access to products, modules, etc.);
- Review modules (leads, contacts, companies, and 2 additional modules selected by you);
- Check relationships between modules (ensuring appropriate data flow and updates, e.g., whether sales orders download contractor data, etc.);
- Perform a code review of custom functions;
- Ensure that the CRM does not contain redundant features and that workflow settings work smoothly.
Software license audit
- We will check the usage of existing licenses. Thanks to this you will ensure that you are making optimal use of all possible functions.
- We will help you decide is it worth staying on the current version of the system, or is it better to choose a bundle or purchase additional applications or upgrade current modules?
- Are there so-called "empty licenses"? The ones that you pay for and no one uses them?
Sales process overview.
- Forms on the website, sources of leads, and lead conversion scheme;
- E-mail templates and product catalogs;
- Sales opportunities and offers module.
- Reviewing the achievement of goals in alignment with the software settings.
- Analyzing the organization's business processes to assess their alignment with the CRM concept and identifying areas that require modification.
- description of the business model;
- system access on a Super Admin level;
- Before starting the activities, we sign an NDA document;
- The duration of the audit is 4-5 working days.
- helps team leaders and managers get the most out of the CRM platform;
- simplifies sales management and reduces friction between sales representatives and sales managers;
- changes the organization's approach from a person-oriented to a process-oriented organization;
- increases employee efficiency by automating tasks and organizing information;
- helps managers discover new possibilities of CRM tools;
- brings an increase in profitability, efficiency and transparency;
- removes unnecessary data entry and duplication of work;
- reduces stress in the relationship between employees and top management, ensuring transparency of data and work;
- by facilitating many processes, it increases the satisfaction of the organization's customers.
Performing a periodic CRM audit is essential to verify that your CRM strategy is delivering the expected results.